When it comes to EDC (Every Day Carry), I tend to have a lot of things. I typically carry an EDC Bag everywhere I go. I personally carry the Condor Mission Pack for it’s versatility and organization abilities. I even did a full review on it right here. However, when it comes to the small things, and the times when you can’t or don’t want to lug a big pack around, I like the Maxpedition Mini EDC Organizer.
This EDC organizer is best suited to be carried in a cargo pocket. You can fit it in your regular pockets if it’s packed light but it’s not the most comfortable. If you’re looking to go more minimalist Maxpedition makes a very nice Micro EDC organizer. It should fit more comfortably. I personally like the Mini EDC organizer because I tend to carry a few more things, and I’ve normally got on some cargo style shorts, or a pair of my Tru-Spec Tactical Pants.
You can check out my review of the Tru-Spec Tactical Pants HERE.
The Maxpedition Mini EDC Organizer has tons of great features.
- Main compartment: 4.5″(L) x 0.75″(W) x 6.5″(H)
- Drops into pants cargo pocket or backpack/bag
- Full clamshell opening main compartment with dual zippers
- Front exterior: 1.5″ x 3″ loop field for patches; mesh slip pocket with hook-and-loop closure
- Inside left: Slip pocket; key leash with clip; elastic organizer with 6 divisions
- Inside right: Slip pocket; tie-down loop; elastic organizer with 4 divisions
- Back exterior: Carry handle; 3 rows 2 channels PALs attachment webbing
- MOLLE compatible
- Fits the iPhone 6
- Attach using two 3″ TacTie™ Attachment Straps (optional accessory)
- 1050-denier nylon construction with reinforced stitching throughout
- 1050-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon™ fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or “Box-and-X” stitched for added strength
- Maxpedition’s nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach
In all if you have a lot of EDC items, it only makes sense to have a good organizer. If you are the type of person who likes to carry more items than a pocket organizer can handle, you might consider checking out the Neat Freak EDC organizer.
Our objective here is to provide higher caliber resources and information that enhance your preparedness in all aspects. If you’re enjoying the content you get from MASK and want to help support our mission please consider becoming a member of our elite community that we call the Warrior Tribe.
Comprised of those most serious about preparedness, our Tribe will help you take your survivability to the next level through active training, accountability, and advanced resources. Our organization is rapidly growing and we would love to see you become a bigger part of it.
As always thanks for checking out our blog! If you found value in this article we would greatly appreciate a share. Remember to SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel so you never miss any new videos, as well as come join our FREE Facebook Group “Mastery of Survival” if you’re not already a member!
You can check out and follow all of our other social media pages here on our Clyxo page.