What’s up guys? It’s been a solid month since last put out a SITREP so I wanted to get you up to speed. I try to do these weekly as much as I can but sometimes things get in the way. I’m going to be getting better control over those “things” moving forward. You can have reasons or results, but not both, right? Right…
So, what’s new? Well, I have been battling a sick nasty outbreak of Poison Ivy over the past week but was thankfully able to get a shot and some meds before it got too outta control. It nearly took over one of my eyes completely. Had it all over my arms, legs, face, lips, nose, ears, and neck. I’ve fought it all my life but this time it got me good. Now that i’ve got my meds i’m steadily coming back from the dead.
I got it from clearing brush and ivy infestation away from an area of our house where we will be building our kids a play area. I learnt my lesson big time on properly covering up and washing more effectively next time.
Anyway, enough about my dumbass decisions.
HERE’S SOME UPDATES ON A FEW PROJECTS
1. MASK Gym Bags
We ran into some issues with our manufacturer on these. We were using Vendetta Tactical, the same guy who did our custom kydex services. Simply put, we’ve cut ties with him and have to workout another manufacturer or find a way to bring them in house. I’m actively working on it. We cut ties due to communication failures on their part and for reasons unknown to us. I try to find smaller businesses and work with them as much as I can but I continue to run into issues like this with many of them. They’re sketchy. So moving forward we will be vetting our partners a lot more thoroughly. So as far as an ETA on these, as of now we’re just going to shoot to be able to bring them to life by the end of the year, but hopefully sooner.
2. Member Milestone #1 – (Click HERE To see all Milestones and meanings)
Our first member milestone is 150 Active Delta Level Members. This first milestone is a huge one for us and will pretty much solidify a lot for us. So help us help you by staying active and trying to recruit more like minded Warrior Tribe Members!
Current Delta Member Count: 46
3. Raptor Combatives Blade
Much like the situation with our kydex partner as mentioned above, we had the same situation happen with our original bladesmith. I am working on locating a new smith to bring these back for sale as soon as possible but I will not be skimping on the quality when it comes to the forged version. There’s a possibility of linking up with a larger mass production company to get them produced more affordably, but it’s in the wind right now. There’s no current ETA on bringing the Raptor back right now, but it WILL happen. I will keep you updated on it. If you have any real connections to serious knife makers or companies feel free to pass it my way.
HERE’S WHAT’S ON THE RADAR
- Launching The Podcast – (1-2 weeks) – We’re lining up the tools we need to syndicate the cast. The naming is not 100% set but it’s probably going to be The Primal Hour. Who knows, maybe we will have multiple shows overtime?
- Launching Black Sector – (2-4 months) – Black Sector is an “upper echelon” division of the Tribe. Invitation only with a thorough vetting process and higher standards. It will have some one time costs associated with it if you are invited into it, chose to accept, and pass the vetting process. A good way to look at Black Sector is that it will be to us what SF is to the military. It will consist of only our most elite Warriors.
- Official Operation Optimize Launch – (2-3 months) – I am steadily developing the curriculum for the course and our beta members have really been digging it. We are currently 38% done with course creation. The course when it launches officially will be our very first complete digital training course, but not the last. We have many in line for the future on a wide variety of skills and topics. (Coming up next for beta members is Module 4)
- Tribe Nutrition – (3-4 Months) – The fitness battle is won in the kitchen, we should all know this by now. That’s why we will be developing our very own resources exclusively for our tribe members. Resources much like our War Planning system, but for nutrition. We will have meal trackers, food shopping lists, meal plans, and more all designed for your specific goals.
TAG – Tactical Assault Gear – (1-2 weeks) – Everyday Pack Review – This is a great day pack and I can’t wait to show it to you guys.
- 3V Gear Reviews – (1-3 months) – We have 5 more items coming from 3VG soon for review. Not sure what they will be yet but i’m sure they will be awesome!
- Canada, Australia, and TN Tribe Divisions – (2-4 weeks) – I am actively working on setting up the divisions for our most active areas. If you’re in these divisions be on standby as you will be notified about them soon.
- Ally Discounts – (3-4 weeks) – I am working on a new hub for all of our alliance partner discount codes and intel. We might put it on your account dashboard, or on a password protected page. Still undecided but we will have a hub for it soon so you guys no longer have to ask for the tribe codes.
- Book Library – (2-3 months) – I will be building out a digital book library that will consist of all ebooks that we publish as well as recommended reading for preparedness knowledge and skills. Tribe members will always get access to any of our published ebooks for free, but for recommended reading books we will provide you with a link to a free or good deal if we can’t find one that’s free.
- Knot Tutorials – (3-4 weeks) – We got a handful of knot tutorials coming to kick off the knot series on the channel/blog.
- Combatives Series Tips – (3-6 weeks) – Working on some stuff for punching, kicks, BJJ, and combinations. Multiple videos on the radar over the next month or so on these.
That’s it for now guys. Much more in the scope of things but these are the key points that matter most for you. There’s always obviously a lot more going on behind the scenes of which I try to tough on in vlogs, posts in the tribe, or other videos and such.
As always, what’s your SITREP?
Our objective here is to provide higher caliber resources and information that enhance your preparedness in all aspects. If you’re enjoying the content you get from MASK and want to help support our mission please consider becoming a member of our elite community that we call the Warrior Tribe.
Comprised of those most serious about preparedness, our Tribe will help you take your survivability to the next level through active training, accountability, and advanced resources. Our organization is rapidly growing and we would love to see you become a bigger part of it.
As always thanks for checking out our blog! If you found value in this article we would greatly appreciate a share. Remember to SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel so you never miss any new videos, as well as come join our FREE Facebook Group “Mastery of Survival” if you’re not already a member!
You can check out and follow all of our other social media pages here on our Clyxo page.