If you missed the last SITREP be sure to read it first here.
Huge News inbound! I’ve hustled for 7 straight years so far to get to this point and I’m finally able to make this announcement. Just watch the video above to get the juicy details.
We’ve also recently made some big improvements to the command center. We’ve built out a new set for filming, optimized workflows, and improved the atmosphere so we can work more productively.
RECENTLY COMPLETED OBJECTIVES:
4k Camera Gear Upgrades– COMPLETED Milestone 1– COMPLETED (View milestones)
- Office studio set designed – COMPLETED
SHORT RANGE RADAR:
- Layer 2 of The Primal Method – We have officially begun the development and testing phases of our first Layer 2 training course. We have partnered with Savage Athletics to create some super powerful fitness resources and training programs for you guys. I am personally being the guinea pig for our what our program will be as we speak. We are unsure of how long this development process will take, but we aim to start producing some layer 2 resources for you guys before this year ends and you’re definitely going to want to take advantage of them. Nutrition, workouts, accountability, the whole 9. We are going to help you savagize your body.
- Tribe Phone App – I’m always trying to enhance your tribe membership at little to no extra costs to you. One of the things we will be working on in 2018 is a phone application that will place everything you need right in one place. Video Training, INTELSECTOR archives, and more. The app will start off pretty basic, but as we get more app development resources and knowledge to fuel it, it will become the home for all things tribe related. We will still utilize FB groups, but a secure app with chat rooms, forums, training challenge leaderboards, and much more is the goal. We are going to gamify the preparedness process with this and give you everything you need in one easy to use app. 1.0 development will begin in late 2018 and 2.0 will begin in early 2019.
- New Divisions Opening Up – With our rapid growth, we will soon start aiming to open up some new tribe divisions for various areas. If you are interested in leading one make sure you let us know!
LONG RANGE RADAR:
- The Primal Method Book – This book will be the foundation of all that we are here. I aim for it to be the foundation of preparedness for many people. You can see the outline of The Primal Method here on our training page. I am currently working on writing the book. I had originally intended to have it finished and ready to publish before the end of 2018 but it’s looking like that’s definitely out of the picture at this point as I am just too slammed with layer 2 training development, and simply keeping up with our growth. As soon as I get a little more on top of things I will have more time to devote to writing this book. My goal is to now have it done in early 2019.
- WFA’s (Warrior Fitness Assessments) – The Alpha and Savage level tests are under construction. It will take a little time and testing as these tests will be completely different from our two base level tests. They will be different, and much more difficult. We’re aiming to bring these to life within the first half of 2019 as training & product development is currently taking priority. For now, you can take the two tests we currently provide here. In 2019 we plan to start awarding challenge coins or patches for completion of a WFA.
- Launching Black Sector – Black Sector is an “upper echelon” division of the Tribe. Invitation only with a thorough vetting process and higher standards. It will have some one-time costs associated with it if you are invited into it, choose to accept and pass the vetting process. A good way to look at Black Sector is that it will be to us what SF is to the military. It will consist of only our most elite Warriors. We are aiming to launch Black Sector sometime early in 2019.
GEAR REVIEW RADAR:
- Vertx Gammut EDC Pack
- Kershaw Shuffle 2
- TAD Shagmaster Hoodie
- Mira Saftey Gas Masks
- Diaz Hydration Packs
- Jumper Threads Action Jacket
That’s it for now guys. There’s always obviously a lot more going on behind the scenes of which I try to touch on in vlogs, posts inside the tribe, or other videos and such. So try to stay up to speed!
As always, what’s your SITREP?
Our objective here is to provide higher caliber resources and information that enhance your preparedness in all aspects. If you’re enjoying the content you get from MASK and want to help support our mission please consider becoming a member of our elite community that we call the Warrior Tribe.
Comprised of those most serious about preparedness, our Tribe will help you take your survivability to the next level through active training, accountability, and advanced resources. Our organization is rapidly growing and we would love to see you become a bigger part of it.
As always thanks for checking out our blog! If you found value in this article we would greatly appreciate a share. Remember to SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel so you never miss any new videos, as well as come join our FREE Facebook Group “Mastery of Survival” if you’re not already a member!
You can check out and follow all of our other social media pages here on our Clyxo page.