Our last report was a big one, so if you missed it, click here.
In our last report, I mentioned a lot of the obstacles and challenges we have faced as a business over the last few years. These challenges pushed me to step back and assess our situation and the alignment of our objectives. I’ve been hard at work on improving all of our programs, membership perks, training courses, and more. The last couple of reports went into great detail on our situation so I won’t go back into that. What I want to focus on now is keeping you up to speed with where we are now and what’s on the radar.
THE WARRIOR OPERATING SYSTEM V1.0
For over a decade I have been trying to build a digital total life management solution. I am happy to say that I have finally accomplished it and created a template for it. I call it the Warrior OS, and it along with 13 in-depth video lessons are now available exclusively inside of Operation: Optimize.
It will completely optimize the way you operate your life in all areas. One place to manage your tasks, projects, contacts, finances, fitness, journal, notebooks, rituals, business, content creation, education, schedule, and so, SO much more… If you’re a student, get logged in and get to work! You will love it. If you’re not a student yet, now’s a good time to explore the opportunity. Prices may increase soon with this addition to the course.
CHANGES TO MEMBERSHIP
We have confirmed our direction for the new membership structure. We are still going to be discontinuing the Lifetime option but we will be replacing it with 2 new options. When the new membership structure launches, there will be 4 total tiers to choose from. Alpha, Bravo, Charley, and Delta.
- Alpha – The upper echelon. This new membership level will have some pre-requisites to join. You will need to hold active membership for a minimum of 3 months on any lower tier level to apply. Yes, there will also be an application process for this level specifically. This is going to be my inner circle comprised of the most serious of our ranks who are fully committed to their growth and preparedness. It will be a fully-loaded program with hands-on personalized training to ensure success in all layers of the Primal Method. It will include all the best perks, bonuses, and resources. The price for this membership level will be starting out at $197/mo. or $1997/yr. You will learn more about it and see all the perks in detail when it launches. If this piques your interest now though, go ahead and start preparing for the investment. I will only be allowing a very small amount of people into the Alpha plan.
- Bravo – This will be our annual membership that you know now, with some new additional perks at no additional costs.
- Charley – This will be our core monthly plan that you know now, with some new additional perks at no additional costs as well.
- Delta – This new plan will be only $4/mo. It won’t give access to our core programs or come with a fancy welcome kit, but it will still have some really solid value.
There are a lot of great new perks and improvements to these plans that you’ll see when it all launches later this year. My primary focus right now and for the rest of this year is on what I am dubbing our “Tribe 3.0” project. The entire focus of this operation is to revamp the whole tribe experience and take it to the next level. This will be the 3rd time I have done this (hence 3.0.) and I never intend to stop. I am always going to seek avenues of improvement. I will always keep stacking as much value as I can for our members at little to no additional cost.
There are a ton of moving parts and complex systems involved in this Tribe 3.0 project. A lot of improvements are happening in the “backend” with our databases and software solutions. We’re working with programmers to automate tedious tasks that cause bottlenecks for us, and we are streamlining all of our processes to make for a cleaner user experience for you guys. We have a lot of programs like WASP, the Guest Creator Program, Vanguard, Alliance, athlete, etc… So you can imagine the complexity of trying to make all these things communicate properly and in a way that’s scalable. I think we’ve done a decent job at it over the years, but it’s still a little clunky. That’s what I’ve been working so hard to fix this past year.
Eventually, all of our operations will be confined to a single app that we own and develop, period. But till we get to that milestone we are confined to software and social media tools to accomplish the functionality I want to deliver to you guys. My goal, for now, is to make the most of it and streamline it as much as humanly possible to make your membership experience powerful and productive.
So in a few bullet points, here’s what this Tribe 3.0 project means for you.
- New membership opportunities
- New membership perks
- Enhanced versions of our programs (WASP, Vanguard, etc) depending on which membership level you’re on.
- A cleaner UI/UX on our website with more control over your account.
- A new mission training system. (Replacing our old challenge calendar training process) This is going to be our first big step towards the gamification of your training. Missions you can go on to gain experience points, be ranked on a leaderboard, and compete for big prizes.
- Big Improvements to our Discord Servers
- Updates to the alliance program that will bring in thousands of new preparedness-related businesses and discount codes for you to benefit from.
Thats just the big things. There’s still a lot of work to be done. Up to this point, I have been focused on all of the Operation Optimize updates and building the Warrior OS. Now that that project is complete I am officially shifting focus to the Tribe 3.0 project and I plan to move fast with it. We are finally getting back in gear. It’s been a long, long road. I appreciate those of you who are still with us through all of this.
THE PRIMAL METHOD BOOK – HARDBACKS
Finally, the time has come! My book, The Primal Method, is now available in Audio, Paperback, e-Book, and now, Hardback. I’ve put over a decade of R&D and trial by fire into my methodology. This book means a lot to me and I promise it will change your perspective on preparedness in a profound way. Check it out!
That’s it for now. I am going back to work. I will keep you all updated as things progress. I am very excited about what’s coming for our tribe and business overall. The tribe is just one part of what we are. There’s a lot more coming that I’ve not mentioned.
– Ian “Primal” Talbert
PS. – I am working on a new “Ops Radar” for you guys. We have migrated from Airtable to Notion for our project management and I am in the process of configuring a new setup for the radar. There are a few privacy challenges we have to figure out with this so it may take a minute, but I am working on it. In the meantime, I’ll keep you guys thoroughly updated on our roadmap through these SITREPS.
Our objective here is to provide higher caliber resources and information that enhance your preparedness in all aspects. If you’re enjoying the content you get from MASK and want to help support our mission please consider becoming a member of our elite community that we call the Warrior Tribe.
Comprised of those most serious about preparedness, our Tribe will help you take your survivability to the next level through active training, accountability, and advanced resources. Our organization is rapidly growing and we would love to see you become a bigger part of it.
As always thanks for checking out our blog! If you found value in this article we would greatly appreciate a share. Also, be sure to join our free Facebook group “Mastery of Survival,” and follow us on our social platforms like YouTube and Instagram below. We’re always looking to connect with more prepared minds and you will get access to more great content.