Time for another SITREP my friends. Sorry it’s been a minute. Things have been nuts here around HQ. The consulting job I took on that I told you guys about in the last SITREP has proven to be super time sucking, but i’m making it work. It was a necessary thing for me to do at this point in time. I explained why in the last post so if you didn’t watch that video go check it out. It’s an important one. Although i’ve been slammed busy this past month, as well as sick as shit for nearly 2 weeks, I still managed to get a pretty decent amount of projects completed.
Recently completed objectives:
Launching The Podcast– COMPLETED – We finally got everything squared away with our podcasting platforms and got approved on both iTunes and Google Play! The first episode is up, so go give it a listen. Much more on the way. Canada, Australia, and TN Tribe Divisions– COMPLETED – All of these divisions are now active. You can find them on the division’s page here. More divisions will be being created soon. So keep an eye out. The War Binder– COMPLETED – We decided to go with a leather window binder with a customized front cover design featuring your member callsign. The War Binder is an organizational tool only available to members who are currently in the beta group for Operation Optimize. It will be a course perk when it officially launches. If you are currently in the beta group and want to get one reach out to me personally and I will get you the link. These will not be made available to everyone.
HERE’S WHAT’S ON THE RADAR:
- Official Operation Optimize Launch – Module 4 curriculum is underway. With my new work schedule taking on this big consulting job as mentioned in the last SITREP my time is constricted greatly and it wasn’t allowing me to get much done on the MASK front. However, it was primarily due to trying to work on too many objectives at one time. Over the past few weeks I have worked really hard to catch up and get ahead of the general admin stuff, and finish up a couple projects that were holding me back, such as the podcast launch issues we were having. Now that I am caught up I am now getting laser focused on finishing Operation Optimize. The current timeline is to have the course completed and ready for launch by the first of the year. So if you’re currently a beta member, expect fresh curriculum very soon as I am going to be bearing down hard on it. If you’re not a beta member and would like to be please get with me. This is only available to Tribe members and the special deal will only last until the course is completed and ready for launch. Don’t miss out on this deal guys!
- Tribe Nutrition – After Operation Optimize we will be focusing on fitness resources big time. The first 3 nutritional tools we will be developing for you guys are meal trackers, grocery lists, and meal plans that will be tailored to your specific goal. We will be consulting with industry leading subject matter experts to deliver you some super solid resources.
- WFA’s (Warrior Fitness Assessments) – The Alpha and Savage level tests are under construction. It will take a little time and testing as these tests will be completely different from our two base level tests. They will be different, and much more difficult. We’re aiming to bring these to life within the first half of 2018 as training & product development is currently taking priority. For now you can take the two tests we currently provide here.
- Launching Black Sector – Black Sector is an “upper echelon” division of the Tribe. Invitation only with a thorough vetting process and higher standards. It will have some one time costs associated with it if you are invited into it, choose to accept, and pass the vetting process. A good way to look at Black Sector is that it will be to us what SF is to the military. It will consist of only our most elite Warriors. We are aiming to launch Black Sector sometime later in 2018.
- Huge Website re-design – I will be completely re-vamping the website for 2018. I am going to try to make it happen before we get there, but it might be a little later. If all goes right we will kick off the year with a fresh look and more efficiently functioning site. We are also possibly relocating our store to shopify instead of our current e-commerce solution. This will free up some resources on our site, making it load faster, and make the process of buying from us much smoother for you guys. Still a lot to decide at this point.
That’s it for now guys. There’s always obviously a lot more going on behind the scenes of which I try to touch on in vlogs, posts inside the tribe, or other videos and such. So try to stay up to speed!
As always, what’s your SITREP?
Our objective here is to provide higher caliber resources and information that enhance your preparedness in all aspects. If you’re enjoying the content you get from MASK and want to help support our mission please consider becoming a member of our elite community that we call the Warrior Tribe.
Comprised of those most serious about preparedness, our Tribe will help you take your survivability to the next level through active training, accountability, and advanced resources. Our organization is rapidly growing and we would love to see you become a bigger part of it.
As always thanks for checking out our blog! If you found value in this article we would greatly appreciate a share. Remember to SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel so you never miss any new videos, as well as come join our FREE Facebook Group “Mastery of Survival” if you’re not already a member!
You can check out and follow all of our other social media pages here on our Clyxo page.