If you missed the last SITREP be sure to read it first here.
So as you all remember (if you’ve followed all our past reports) I had to take on some media consulting work to bridge a temporary financial gap. That consulting evolved into me creating another new business called the Primal Media Group. It is a full service media company.
What this means to you guys is honestly nothing too different from the last few months. I’m still dedicating the same time to this as I was consulting. It’s actually funded by the business I was consulting for. They wanted to offer clients these kinds of services, so it made sense to start a media division of the business, of which I am spearheading for them.
As the financial gap continues to close my time will slowly start coming back to me so I can dedicate it back to MASK. I tried to resist this dynamic for a long time. As long as I could. Now that I have more family (my kids) involved I had to bite the bullet and take on this work to keep the ship afloat.
This is a good thing though. I should have done it sooner honestly.
Because of this consulting work I will be able to fund some decently large advertising campaigns for the tribe and product sales. Which will effectively bridge this gap i’m talking about MUCH faster. Once the gap is fully closed I will be stepping back from the Primal Media Group to more of an overwatch position so I can put my work where it matters, and where i’m most passionate.
So that’s that. I know it sucks, and it slows this operation down a little, but I think i’m keeping things rolling fairly well. We got a lot of goals for 2018. I just finished War Planning for the whole 2018 year and i’m super excited to get started. I highly encourage you all to utilize our War Planners yourselves. It’s vital that you plan your work, and work your plan.
Stick by that motto, and you’re going to kill it.
2017 was a great year. We accomplished a ton of stuff and we’re on the edge my friends. We’re on the edge of growing huge and never looking back. I can’t thank you all enough for your continued support and faith in me and my dreams. Together we are going to change the way people see preparedness and survival.
RECENTLY COMPLETED OBJECTIVES:
New Canvas Art– COMPLETED – We designed up some badass canvas art pieces that you can hang around your war room, office, bedroom, wherever! The “Jailer”, and “Be Savage” are both available now. Bug Out Bag GAW Page– COMPLETED – We just launched a brand new giveaway opportunity for a Paratus Bug Out Bag from our partners over at 3V Gear. You can enter the contest here!
SHORT RANGE RADAR:
- Operation Optimize – A few lessons left to complete in module 4. Shortly after Christmas I will be baring back down on curriculum development to stay on track to get the course completed. Things will move much faster after the holidays are over and I can get back to focusing on work. As I have said, the beta doors are still open, and will remain so until the course launches. At that time the tribe member beta discount will be gone. So get in now if you want to save big!
- The Primal Method – Directly after Operation Optimize is completed and launched I will begin the writing for this book. It will be an ongoing project throughout 2018 with the goal to have it published before the end of 2018. This book will be the foundation of all that we are here. I aim for it to be the foundation of preparedness for many people.
- Tribe Nutrition – After Operation Optimize we will be focusing on fitness resources big time. The first 3 nutritional tools we will be developing for you guys are meal trackers, grocery lists, and meal plans that will be tailored to your specific goal. We will be consulting with industry leading subject matter experts to deliver you some super solid resources.
LONG RANGE RADAR:
- WFA’s (Warrior Fitness Assessments) – The Alpha and Savage level tests are under construction. It will take a little time and testing as these tests will be completely different from our two base level tests. They will be different, and much more difficult. We’re aiming to bring these to life within the first half of 2018 as training & product development is currently taking priority. For now you can take the two tests we currently provide here.
- Launching Black Sector – Black Sector is an “upper echelon” division of the Tribe. Invitation only with a thorough vetting process and higher standards. It will have some one time costs associated with it if you are invited into it, choose to accept, and pass the vetting process. A good way to look at Black Sector is that it will be to us what SF is to the military. It will consist of only our most elite Warriors. We are aiming to launch Black Sector sometime later in 2018.
- Tribe Phone App – I’m always trying to enhance your tribe membership at little to not extra costs to you. One of the things we will be working on in 2018 is a phone application that will place everything you need right in one place. Video Training, INTELSECTOR archives, and more. The app will start off pretty basic, but as we get more app development resources and knowledge to fuel it, it will become the home for all things tribe related. We will still utilize FB groups, but a secure app with chat rooms, forums, training challenge leaderboards, and much more is the goal.
- Tribe SMS – Daily SMS communications from Primal at HQ will start happening in 2018. Warrior Wisdom messages, accountability checkups, and more. You will be able to subscribe once the platform is built, and new members moving forward will be auto subscribed to it when they join.
GEAR REVIEW RADAR:
- 3V Gear Shift Sling Pack
- Kershaw Shuffle 2
- 3V Gearmu Smuggler Update
- Renovo MUV Water Filter
- TAD Shagmaster Hoodie
That’s it for now guys. There’s always obviously a lot more going on behind the scenes of which I try to touch on in vlogs, posts inside the tribe, or other videos and such. So try to stay up to speed! See you in the new year with our next report.
As always, what’s your SITREP?
Our objective here is to provide higher caliber resources and information that enhance your preparedness in all aspects. If you’re enjoying the content you get from MASK and want to help support our mission please consider becoming a member of our elite community that we call the Warrior Tribe.
Comprised of those most serious about preparedness, our Tribe will help you take your survivability to the next level through active training, accountability, and advanced resources. Our organization is rapidly growing and we would love to see you become a bigger part of it.
As always thanks for checking out our blog! If you found value in this article we would greatly appreciate a share. Remember to SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel so you never miss any new videos, as well as come join our FREE Facebook Group “Mastery of Survival” if you’re not already a member!
You can check out and follow all of our other social media pages here on our Clyxo page.