This year hasn’t been as consistent as I would have liked. However, we have accomplished some huge goals. One of which was completing the building project on the brand new MASK HQ. A small command center outside of the home. We’re not quite ready for a commercial space just yet, but this new space was very much needed and provides us room to grow and create things more consistently for you guys.
This new space is a 10×22 building that we completely finished. Electrical, drywall, floor staining, painting, etc. It was a big job and took nearly 2 months to get it done as we didn’t have a big crew or anything. It was just me and a friend who lent me a hand. This space signifies a lot for me, although, it might not mean much in the scope of our grand vision.
After completing that project it took me several weeks to get caught back up to normal speed. That’s why you haven’t seen so much from us. I got really overwhelmed and behind. As most of you know MASK isn’t the only business I run now. I am working hard to simplify life so that MASK is my primary focus, but I still have a slight financial gap to finish bridging. As soon as that mission is complete my focus will be shifted back and everything around me will be simplified so I can keep it that way.
Last year I took on a consulting job to bridge this gap. I didn’t intend on it lasting long but life likes to deny us what we want sometimes. That consulting job ended up evolving into a new business venture called Primal Media Group of which I am the tip of the spear. I will be remaining in this position until we hit our first tribe member milestone. At that point, that’s when I’ll begin to shift and drawback to focus on what I care about most.
With all this now going on, you can imagine how hard it is to juggle. I run 3 businesses right now. So, I had to bring my wife on board to help us grow. She’s officially taking over a big portion of our social media management and a few other time consuming administrative tasks. This will free up some of my time so I can focus more on content creation, and bigger projects such as training course development and product development. So I’m excited to see how things grow from here.
RECENTLY COMPLETED OBJECTIVES:
New MASK Command Center– COMPLETED
SHORT RANGE RADAR:
- Operation Optimize – Now has the majority share of my focus. I have been knocking out several lessons per week and plan to keep that pace until the course is finished. Our current projected completion date is May 1st.
- The Primal Method – Directly after Operation Optimize is completed and launched I will begin the writing for this book. It will be an ongoing project throughout 2018 with the goal to have it published before the end of 2018. This book will be the foundation of all that we are here. I aim for it to be the foundation of preparedness for many people.
- Tribe Nutrition – After Operation Optimize we will be focusing on fitness resources big time. The first 3 nutritional tools we will be developing for you guys are meal trackers, grocery lists, and meal plans that will be tailored to your specific goal. We will be consulting with industry leading subject matter experts to deliver you some super solid resources.
- Podcast Rebrand -Although none of the episodes have been an hour thus far, I feel that the name demands me to pump out episodes that are as close to an hour as I can make them. However, to plan an episode that’s gonna be that long takes a fair bit of time. I feel that because of the idea of episodes being an hour or as close to that as I can make them l, it causes me to overlook a lot of good pieces of content that I could be putting out, and I don’t want to just jam 10 topics into an hour either. So I’m going to rebrand it as Primal Life, just like the vlog. And instead of waiting to get something together that can be really long, I’m just going to pump out content. I will certainly push to still make the episodes long form but now I will also pump out some stuff that’s anywhere from 3 minutes to 15 minutes and won’t feel like a failure because it didn’t end up being super long. So expect some fire 🔥 podcasts soon guys! With this format, I will be able to do them on a much more consistent level. And now that the command center is outfitted with 48 acoustic panels audio should sound even better!
LONG RANGE RADAR:
- WFA’s (Warrior Fitness Assessments) – The Alpha and Savage level tests are under construction. It will take a little time and testing as these tests will be completely different from our two base level tests. They will be different, and much more difficult. We’re aiming to bring these to life within the first half of 2018 as training & product development is currently taking priority. For now you can take the two tests we currently provide here.
- Launching Black Sector – Black Sector is an “upper echelon” division of the Tribe. Invitation only with a thorough vetting process and higher standards. It will have some one time costs associated with it if you are invited into it, choose to accept, and pass the vetting process. A good way to look at Black Sector is that it will be to us what SF is to the military. It will consist of only our most elite Warriors. We are aiming to launch Black Sector sometime later in 2018.
- Tribe Phone App – I’m always trying to enhance your tribe membership at little to not extra costs to you. One of the things we will be working on in 2018 is a phone application that will place everything you need right in one place. Video Training, INTELSECTOR archives, and more. The app will start off pretty basic, but as we get more app development resources and knowledge to fuel it, it will become the home for all things tribe related. We will still utilize FB groups, but a secure app with chat rooms, forums, training challenge leaderboards, and much more is the goal.
- Tribe SMS – Daily SMS communications from Primal at HQ will start happening in 2018. Warrior Wisdom messages, accountability checkups, and more. You will be able to subscribe once the platform is built, and new members moving forward will be auto subscribed to it when they join.
GEAR REVIEW RADAR:
- Tru-Spec Tactical Pants
- Vertx Gammut EDC Pack
- Kershaw Shuffle 2
- TAD Shagmaster Hoodie
That’s it for now guys. There’s always obviously a lot more going on behind the scenes of which I try to touch on in vlogs, posts inside the tribe, or other videos and such. So try to stay up to speed! See you in the new year with our next report.
As always, what’s your SITREP?
Our objective here is to provide higher caliber resources and information that enhance your preparedness in all aspects. If you’re enjoying the content you get from MASK and want to help support our mission please consider becoming a member of our elite community that we call the Warrior Tribe.
Comprised of those most serious about preparedness, our Tribe will help you take your survivability to the next level through active training, accountability, and advanced resources. Our organization is rapidly growing and we would love to see you become a bigger part of it.
As always thanks for checking out our blog! If you found value in this article we would greatly appreciate a share. Remember to SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel so you never miss any new videos, as well as come join our FREE Facebook Group “Mastery of Survival” if you’re not already a member!
You can check out and follow all of our other social media pages here on our Clyxo page.