Re-branding isn’t something that’s normally wise to do. Especially after you’ve been known by a particular logo for a long time. However, I made the decision recently to make this change as our old logo didn’t fully fit the vision that I had set for us. You can now check out the change and details about the new logo on our mission statement page. Along with this re-brand, we obviously had to change a lot of graphics and still have a handful to change and we are actively working on it.
So, let’s talk breaking through plateaus… We all hit them, and we’ve hit a big one. Organic growth has always been great for us till now. Don’t get me wrong, it’s still great, but it’s much slower than it used to be. That’s primarily due to me having to run other businesses to keep the bills paid at the moment. Because of this the 40-50 hours a week that should be going to MASK are being put into running my media and real estate businesses.
This isn’t and wasn’t my goal but we have to do what we have to do to provide for our families right? So what is the goal? Well, my goal is and always has been to run MASK 100% of my time because it’s my passion. It’s what fuels me completely. However, until we hit our first milestone I have to make some sacrifices.
(Check out all of our company milestones here)
Recently I noticed this plateau in our growth with MASK, and it’s 100% due to the fact that I am not able to be as present in this operation as I need and want to be. So I decided that if I am to achieve my goals, and get us to the next level, that it’s going to take a substantial financial risk. One that I am not 100% comfortable with but hey, that’s what growth is all about. You have to get uncomfortable to break your limitations.
So, for the first time in our history, I am about to phase in some serious paid advertising campaigns. Previously we didn’t have this option financially but I have decided to leverage some personal credit to get us to our goals. The current goal is to break milestone 1, and if we do, everything changes. Not just for us, but for you guys. When we break the first milestone I will be phasing out my full-time involvement from all of my other businesses to focus completely on MASK. This is what I wanted all along, but again, we gotta do what we gotta do. MASK wasn’t covering all of my overhead at home so I had to take on some other jobs to bridge the gap.
With this big step in advertising we should get to our goal and well beyond it, and when we do I will no longer have a gap to bridge. I wanted to share all of this with you guys because I always want to keep it real and transparent with you. So, in that spirit, we will soon (next 2 weeks) be launching a huge targeted advertising recruiting campaign for our tribe. I have hired a very high-level former Facebook employee who used to work in their ads division and he used to manage budgets of fortune 500 companies on a regular basis. Some companies were spending over 15 million in a day. So I am confident with his capabilities and our already great marketing & appearance that we will break this plateau very fast.
We will begin with a $5,500 budget over the next 2-3 months, and if all goes well we will tap into another $15,000. Whatever it takes to get us to our first milestone. Everything changes when we get there. I’ve built MASK as big as it is now essentially by working it about 10-15 hours a week on it for the last 6 years. So, in reality, we have only been in business a year or so if we wanted to count the actual work hours put in. So, with that being said, imagine what I’m going to be able to do when I’m able to put in 60-80 hours a week on it with 100% focus. 😉
The next few months are going to be very stressful but potentially the most rewarding months of my life and for the business. The bigger we grow, the more value we can provide you guys. More products, more services, more training, more everything.
RECENTLY COMPLETED OBJECTIVES:
Operation Optimize– COMPLETED (ENROLL NOW) MASK Re-brand– COMPLETED
- Official Training Page – COMPLETED (VIEW HERE)
- The Primal Method Diagram – COMPLETED (VIEW HERE)
SHORT RANGE RADAR:
- The Primal Method – Now that Operation Optimize is finished I will begin the writing for this book. It will be an ongoing project throughout 2018 with the goal to have it published before the end of 2018. This book will be the foundation of all that we are here. I aim for it to be the foundation of preparedness for many people. You can see the outline of The Primal Method here on our training page.
- Tribe Nutrition – We will soon begin the development of some nutritional resources. The first 3 nutritional tools we will be developing for you guys are meal trackers, grocery lists, and meal plans that will be tailored to your specific goal. We will be consulting with industry-leading subject matter experts to deliver you some super solid resources.
- Tribe Directories – We are going to be implementing a new interactive map feature that you will see in a few areas across our site. We’re going to try to apply it to our tribe accountability program, member directory, and divisions directory. It will also be mobile optimized. This new map feature will make it easier for you to find other members and active tribe divisions.
LONG RANGE RADAR:
- WFA’s (Warrior Fitness Assessments) – The Alpha and Savage level tests are under construction. It will take a little time and testing as these tests will be completely different from our two base level tests. They will be different, and much more difficult. We’re aiming to bring these to life within the second half of 2018 as training & product development is currently taking priority. For now you can take the two tests we currently provide here. In 2019 we plan to start awarding challenge coins or patches for completion of a WFA.
- Launching Black Sector – Black Sector is an “upper echelon” division of the Tribe. Invitation only with a thorough vetting process and higher standards. It will have some one-time costs associated with it if you are invited into it, choose to accept and pass the vetting process. A good way to look at Black Sector is that it will be to us what SF is to the military. It will consist of only our most elite Warriors. We are aiming to launch Black Sector sometime later in 2018.
- Tribe Phone App – I’m always trying to enhance your tribe membership at little to no extra costs to you. One of the things we will be working on in 2018 is a phone application that will place everything you need right in one place. Video Training, INTELSECTOR archives, and more. The app will start off pretty basic, but as we get more app development resources and knowledge to fuel it, it will become the home for all things tribe related. We will still utilize FB groups, but a secure app with chat rooms, forums, training challenge leaderboards, and much more is the goal.
- Tribe SMS – Daily SMS communications from Primal at HQ will start happening in 2018. Warrior Wisdom messages, accountability checkups, and more. You will be able to subscribe once the platform is built, and new members moving forward will be auto-subscribed to it when they join.
GEAR REVIEW RADAR:
- Vertx Gammut EDC Pack
- Kershaw Shuffle 2
- TAD Shagmaster Hoodie
- Mira Saftey Gas Masks
That’s it for now guys. There’s always obviously a lot more going on behind the scenes of which I try to touch on in vlogs, posts inside the tribe, or other videos and such. So try to stay up to speed! See you in the new year with our next report.
As always, what’s your SITREP?
Our objective here is to provide higher caliber resources and information that enhance your preparedness in all aspects. If you’re enjoying the content you get from MASK and want to help support our mission please consider becoming a member of our elite community that we call the Warrior Tribe.
Comprised of those most serious about preparedness, our Tribe will help you take your survivability to the next level through active training, accountability, and advanced resources. Our organization is rapidly growing and we would love to see you become a bigger part of it.
As always thanks for checking out our blog! If you found value in this article we would greatly appreciate a share. Remember to SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel so you never miss any new videos, as well as come join our FREE Facebook Group “Mastery of Survival” if you’re not already a member!
You can check out and follow all of our other social media pages here on our Clyxo page.