You might have noticed this articles featured image before getting here. Yep, we’ve made a big branding change. The MASK Logo has officially changed. This is something I’ve wanted to do for a very long time now for a variety of reasons and i’ll break some of them down for you now.
- Brand Alignment – Our Warrior Tribe wasn’t always a thing, but with warrior culture being the backbone of our entire operation, nothing out there embodied that to me more than a Spartans helmet. I went with a modern yet grunge collision to show that we are not stuck in the past. Warrior culture should evolve, and the grunge and deterioration of the helmet represents the test of time, aka battle hardened. From the gash in the eye, to the shield itself. Each aspect of this logo, just as our old logo, carries a specific message with it.
- The Old MASK Logo – was made long ago before my design skills matched my understanding of branding. So, when I made it what I didn’t anticipate was the complications I’d eventually run into with certain types of printing. Such as embroidery, brand stamps, vinyl cutting etc. Our old logo is borderline impossible to work with for a lot of things and it limited us very hard.
- Originally – When I designed the first MASK logo I did so by hard referencing another skull that I liked. So it’s not totally original. I liked it, it did the job, but I wanted something totally unique to us. Spartan helmets are used a lot in this industry, but not a lot of them are in good taste so and I felt that if anyone truly embodied what it stood for, it was us. I also sourced my original idea for it from one of our competitors, and I didn’t care at the time, but I want total uniqueness, and our old logo was just too similar and it just never was what I truly wanted it to be. I have been working on this change for a while now, and it’s with great pleasure that I introduce you to this new face for MASK Tactical. Along with this new face, will come some even higher standards for our content and environments you consume it in. It’s not just the logo that’s evolving. It’s our entire operation.
There’s more to the message of the logo and I will be breaking it down in full soon. This is the first appearance of the new design. It’s going to take some time to get a lot of our graphics files modified to reflect the new design but I will be working as fast as I can to make that happen. Along with the graphics changes we will obviously be getting all new merchandise, so get ready for that. In the meantime be sure to pick up anything in the store with our now “vintage” logo. There won’t be anything else made with it so that means you will own a big piece of our history and we still have a huge empire to build.
RECENTLY COMPLETED OBJECTIVES:
New MASK Tactical Official Logo– COMPLETED Podcast Rebrand– COMPLETED TRUSPEC Tactical Pants Review– COMPLETED
SHORT RANGE RADAR:
- Operation Optimize – This course has been a massive 2 year project with over a decade of trial and error put in to create it. There’s over 8 Modules packed with 35+ Lessons of life altering training. We officially have 5 lessons left to create before it launches to the public. The lessons themselves are already finished, they just lack their videos and I will be completing them over this coming week and the next to get everything ready to launch. Currently, tribe members can get early access for only $99. This ends the moment the course launches, and it will launch at $397 to start. I’ve been consistently chipping away at this course over the last few weeks as it’s all I have focused on and I am closing in on the finish line very fast now. It will be launching very soon so if you are a tribe member and want early access for a fraction of the official cost, get with me now so we can get you enrolled.
- The Primal Method – Directly after Operation Optimize is completed and launched I will begin the writing for this book. It will be an ongoing project throughout 2018 with the goal to have it published before the end of 2018. This book will be the foundation of all that we are here. I aim for it to be the foundation of preparedness for many people.
- Tribe Nutrition – After Operation Optimize we will be focusing on fitness resources big time. The first 3 nutritional tools we will be developing for you guys are meal trackers, grocery lists, and meal plans that will be tailored to your specific goal. We will be consulting with industry leading subject matter experts to deliver you some super solid resources.
- Tribe Directories – We are going to be implementing a new interactive map feature that you will see in a few areas across our site. We’re going to try to apply it to our tribe accountability program, member directory, and divisions directory. It will also be mobile optimized. This new map feature will make it easier for you to find other members and active tribe divisions.
LONG RANGE RADAR:
- WFA’s (Warrior Fitness Assessments) – The Alpha and Savage level tests are under construction. It will take a little time and testing as these tests will be completely different from our two base level tests. They will be different, and much more difficult. We’re aiming to bring these to life within the first half of 2018 as training & product development is currently taking priority. For now you can take the two tests we currently provide here.
- Launching Black Sector – Black Sector is an “upper echelon” division of the Tribe. Invitation only with a thorough vetting process and higher standards. It will have some one time costs associated with it if you are invited into it, choose to accept, and pass the vetting process. A good way to look at Black Sector is that it will be to us what SF is to the military. It will consist of only our most elite Warriors. We are aiming to launch Black Sector sometime later in 2018.
- Tribe Phone App – I’m always trying to enhance your tribe membership at little to not extra costs to you. One of the things we will be working on in 2018 is a phone application that will place everything you need right in one place. Video Training, INTELSECTOR archives, and more. The app will start off pretty basic, but as we get more app development resources and knowledge to fuel it, it will become the home for all things tribe related. We will still utilize FB groups, but a secure app with chat rooms, forums, training challenge leaderboards, and much more is the goal.
- Tribe SMS – Daily SMS communications from Primal at HQ will start happening in 2018. Warrior Wisdom messages, accountability checkups, and more. You will be able to subscribe once the platform is built, and new members moving forward will be auto subscribed to it when they join.
GEAR REVIEW RADAR:
- Vertx Gammut EDC Pack
- Kershaw Shuffle 2
- TAD Shagmaster Hoodie
That’s it for now guys. There’s always obviously a lot more going on behind the scenes of which I try to touch on in vlogs, posts inside the tribe, or other videos and such. So try to stay up to speed! See you in the new year with our next report.
As always, what’s your SITREP?
Our objective here is to provide higher caliber resources and information that enhance your preparedness in all aspects. If you’re enjoying the content you get from MASK and want to help support our mission please consider becoming a member of our elite community that we call the Warrior Tribe.
Comprised of those most serious about preparedness, our Tribe will help you take your survivability to the next level through active training, accountability, and advanced resources. Our organization is rapidly growing and we would love to see you become a bigger part of it.
As always thanks for checking out our blog! If you found value in this article we would greatly appreciate a share. Remember to SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel so you never miss any new videos, as well as come join our FREE Facebook Group “Mastery of Survival” if you’re not already a member!
You can check out and follow all of our other social media pages here on our Clyxo page.