In the infantry, we are taught to “slice the pie” when we are about to move into a new room. It’s a clearing tactic. At this point in our journey here at MASK, I like to think that we are about to walk across that threshold. We are currently “slicing the pie” of the next level in our business. We have scanned each sector and eliminated our enemies on the inside. We are now inches away from walking into the room and when we get inside the next objective will await us.
In our last SITREP I told you about our new advertising campaign that we were kicking off, and what it would mean for us. Now, nearly 30 days into it, I am happy to report that we are crushing it. In the last 30 days, we have recruited over 100 new members and the vast majority have come from this campaign, and we don’t plan on turning it off anytime soon.
As of this article, we are roughly 70% of the way to our first milestone. We are closing in on our goals so fast now that it’s hard to keep up, but we are managing. This campaign was a huge project for us, and it’s been difficult to focus on anything else but it. However, even with all this going on, we still managed to get some new products created, and existing things updated with our new branding all in the past 30 days.
We have enhanced our membership packages and packaging itself. We have new member certificates, wax sealed welcome letters, new patches, t-shirts, hats, recruitment cards, interactive tribe division maps, and much more coming. Re-branding and launching an ads campaign isn’t something I would recommend anyone do at the same time lol. It has been absolutely nuts trying to manage all these moving parts.
The next 30 days will be very transformative for us. Looking at our ads campaign numbers from the first month, it looks like we will continue to do even better month over month. Based off our numbers thus far, we will break our first milestone in the next 20-30 days. Once we hit it, everything starts changing dramatically for us, and you, in great ways.
I will continue to keep you guys posted on all of our results and growth. We have a lot of work to do still, so while we are starting to celebrate, that doesn’t mean we relax. Check out our recently completed goals below, as well as what’s on the radar.
RECENTLY COMPLETED OBJECTIVES:
Ads Campaign Launch– COMPLETED
- New MASK PVC Patches – COMPLETED (VIEW HERE)
- New MASK Polos – COMPLETED (VIEW HERE)
- New MASK Shirts – COMPLETED (VIEW HERE)
- New Tribe Shirts – COMPLETED (VIEW HERE)
- New MASK Hats – COMPLETED (VIEW HERE)
Operation Optimize– COMPLETED (ENROLL NOW) MASK Re-brand– COMPLETED
- Official Training Page – COMPLETED (VIEW HERE)
- The Primal Method Diagram – COMPLETED (VIEW HERE)
- Tribe Division Map Directory – COMPLETED (VIEW HERE)
SHORT RANGE RADAR:
- The Primal Method Book – Now that Operation Optimize is finished I will begin the writing for this book. It will be an ongoing project throughout 2018 with the goal to have it published before the end of 2018. This book will be the foundation of all that we are here. I aim for it to be the foundation of preparedness for many people. You can see the outline of The Primal Method here on our training page.
- Layer 2 of The Primal Method – We will soon begin the development of some nutritional & fitness training for layer 2 of the Primal Method. The first 3 nutritional tools we will be developing for you guys are meal trackers, grocery lists, and meal plans that will be tailored to your specific goal. We will be consulting with industry-leading subject matter experts to deliver you some super solid resources.
- Tribe Phone App – I’m always trying to enhance your tribe membership at little to no extra costs to you. One of the things we will be working on in 2018 is a phone application that will place everything you need right in one place. Video Training, INTELSECTOR archives, and more. The app will start off pretty basic, but as we get more app development resources and knowledge to fuel it, it will become the home for all things tribe related. We will still utilize FB groups, but a secure app with chat rooms, forums, training challenge leaderboards, and much more is the goal. We are going to gamify the preparedness process with this and give you everything you need in one easy to use app. 1.0 development will begin in late 2018 and 2.0 will begin sometime in 2019.
- New Divisions Opening Up – With our rapid growth, we will soon start aiming to open up some new tribe divisions for various areas. If you are interested in leading one make sure you let us know!
LONG RANGE RADAR:
- WFA’s (Warrior Fitness Assessments) – The Alpha and Savage level tests are under construction. It will take a little time and testing as these tests will be completely different from our two base level tests. They will be different, and much more difficult. We’re aiming to bring these to life within the first half of 2019 as training & product development is currently taking priority. For now, you can take the two tests we currently provide here. In 2019 we plan to start awarding challenge coins or patches for completion of a WFA.
- Launching Black Sector – Black Sector is an “upper echelon” division of the Tribe. Invitation only with a thorough vetting process and higher standards. It will have some one-time costs associated with it if you are invited into it, choose to accept and pass the vetting process. A good way to look at Black Sector is that it will be to us what SF is to the military. It will consist of only our most elite Warriors. We are aiming to launch Black Sector sometime early in 2019.
GEAR REVIEW RADAR:
- Vertx Gammut EDC Pack
- Kershaw Shuffle 2
- TAD Shagmaster Hoodie
- Mira Saftey Gas Masks
That’s it for now guys. There’s always obviously a lot more going on behind the scenes of which I try to touch on in vlogs, posts inside the tribe, or other videos and such. So try to stay up to speed!
As always, what’s your SITREP?
Our objective here is to provide higher caliber resources and information that enhance your preparedness in all aspects. If you’re enjoying the content you get from MASK and want to help support our mission please consider becoming a member of our elite community that we call the Warrior Tribe.
Comprised of those most serious about preparedness, our Tribe will help you take your survivability to the next level through active training, accountability, and advanced resources. Our organization is rapidly growing and we would love to see you become a bigger part of it.
As always thanks for checking out our blog! If you found value in this article we would greatly appreciate a share. Remember to SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel so you never miss any new videos, as well as come join our FREE Facebook Group “Mastery of Survival” if you’re not already a member!
You can check out and follow all of our other social media pages here on our Clyxo page.